2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Day 1

Weight 124.8.

Wow, that is scary. Especially as it's risen in the last few days and I have been good on the diet side. No doubt carrying some fluid due to my excessive salt intake. Anyway, that is my starting weight. I will do whatever else I need to re monitoring when I get the remainder of the course info.

Trained legs yesterday, and managed 47.5kg squats - 4 sets of 7, and no spot. Am getting there! I am nice and sore today in the legs even after a massage yesterday straight after training.

WORKOUT:

Squat 30kg/9, 47.5kg/7 x 4
Knee Extension 40lb/9 x 4
Supported Squat 4 sets of 9
*Above 2 supersetted
Supported Row (T Bar) 50lb/9 x 4

I didn't get time to finish the workout as I had a massage appointment. Missed Close Grip Pulldown and Seated DB Curls. I did a few sets of abs between sets. I really need to get a decent ab program going as I generally don't pay much attention to them. ie don't think I do enough. The workouts are long enough as it is though.

Cardio:
Session
1 - This morning I went for a 45 min walk/jog. 5 minute warm up, then 40 mins of jogging for 1 min and walking for 2 mins. Dressed warm to sweat - hat and big woolly jumper :)

Food intake:

1. 1 egg, 2 whites, spinach. 100g mixed berries. Coffee with 1tsp cream.
2. 150g chicken, 100g sweet potato
Decaf coffee, with 1tsp cream.
3. 100g tuna in olive oil, drained, lettuce, capsicum
4. 150g chicken, 1tsp flax oil, broccoli and brussels sprouts (call me crazy but I love 'em!)
5. 150g strawberries, decaf coffee

They've started on our house!! We didn't even know, as we haven't even finalized our finance yet! Could not believe it when driving past our block of land and the loam is already down. They will be pouring the slab next week. How exciting! We have spent the last 2 days picking out house colours in at the builders. Highly confusing stuff.

K, off to do some R&R since I have been working the last 2 nights to make up for what I've missed in the day time!

There may be some interruptions to my site soon, as I am changing over web hosting companies. Should not be for too long though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home