2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, September 16, 2005

Day 2

Weight: 121.8
Told you I had some serious bloat going on there - drop of 3lb overnight.

Food intake:
1. 1 egg, 2 whites, spinach. 100g raspberries. Coffee with 1tsp cream and stevia
2. 150g chicken, 1tsp flax oil, 100g sweet potato
3. 250g cottage cheese, 1tsp flax oil, tomato
4. glass red wine, 250g cottage cheese, 1tsp flax, broccoli, brussels sprouts, pumpkin
I was supposed to have fruit as my pre training meal but I forgot. I'm not used to that, I usually just make sure I eat about an hour or two prior to training. I will have them later.
5. 250g strawberries
Before bed: 100g chicken

Training:
Incline Chest Press (includes bar weight) 25kg/7, 32.5kg/5 x 4
Flat BB Bench Press 80lb/7 x 3, 80/5 (could not push out any more and did not have a spot tonight)
DB Lunge 10kg/9 x 3
Standing DB Shoulder Press 10kg/7, 12.5kg/5, 12.5kg/4 (failed on 5), 12.5kg/3 + 10kg/2
Lying BB Triceps Extension 40lb/9 x 2, 45/7 x 2
Seated Calf Raise 15kg/11 x 4
*Above 2 exercises supersetted

Did 7 sets of abs following this and some posing.

Stuff:
Been to the bank this morning trying to get our finances arranged for the house and they neglected to tell us we needed to get CBA to release Damien's other loan so they can take it over and this will take 4-6 weeks!! HA! They have already started to build our house. Anyway, so since they neglected to tell us weeks ago at the start that this had to be done, we have decided to go to CBA and get the entire loan - save all the handover BS.

Going to do a bit of reading tonight I think.

Had a good day, feeling a bit tired now but a good tired. Just got some groceries to keep me going for the next few days. Might make some of my (well, Michelle's!) famous salsa later.

It's only 2 weeks until we head off to Japan, it's come around so quick! We have to go to Japanese etiquette lessons next week!

Got my new drugs today (thyroid)! But doc was meant to call me and didn't - I have some questions for him before I start on them.

Tomorrow I will be training in the morning, and doing some cardio (walk 45 mins) in the arvo.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Sue!! Just a quick note to say hi! I finally got a chnace to start the Tess G. book, have you started it yet or are you saving it for your plane trip? So far so good, as all her stuff is;)

    Glad to see you're still enjoying the salsa - once your website is reestablished I'll repost the recipes that were lost from before - including THE salsa!

    Best of luck!!

    Talk soon;)

    Michelle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 pm  

  • Hey Michelle! No, not yet still trying to finish my other book, nearly there! I will definitely take it to Japan with me.

    Thanks, I feel so bad about that, all the time you spent adding those recipes, and now they are gone :( Must add the quiche one too? Ta.

    Sue

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 8:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home