2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hello!

As you can see, we have some outstanding performances in the transformation department! And more to come!

Still trying to sort out PHAT Camp details for the end of April - I won't be participating due to being mid comp prep, but, I still want to go to meet up with my friends and clients, and help Kimmy out with her posing. Perhaps I will just do a 2 day trip rather than a 4 day one.

Just waiting for hubby to get back from a meeting and then we are off to see Jarhead at the movies. I haven't been to the movies for so long...just got sms to meet him there so best get moving. I have to drop into the video store to pick up some dvd's that I inadvertently dropped back to the wrong place...whoops!!

Training going well, did shoulders and tris yesterday. Wrists aren't happy though, with the heavier weights they are struggling. Felt like one was going to snap off doing DB Overhead Tri Extensions.

4 weeks to go...

Oh bugger, forgot I need to eat before I go!! So not hungry. Ok, hoping everyone has had a great start to the week!

1 Comments:

  • WOW!! There are some remarkable transformations there! It will be difficult to choose only one! :)

    Nothing inspires and motivates me more than seeing what other people have achieved.

    A HUGE congratulations to them all :)

    By Blogger SeLiNa, at 10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home