2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hot and sweaty

Pic today is part of the line up from 2004 Oz Titles where I placed 2nd (me in green). Thanks to Sam for sending me this pic! Been having a bit of a chat with Sam, lady in white, who won the class. She is lovely. Check out her site at www.samanthadm.com

After leg training. First session in 2 weeks, so I had to drop back on the smith lunges and lying curls, but I did manage the same or a little more on leg press. I love weekends at the gym - it's really quiet, almost the whole gym to myself. Just downing my Myoplex Lite, and then will have the remainder of my oats. I tried eating the whole cup before training one other time, and it affected my workout, made me feel ill. It feels good to be back in the gym and moving my muscles! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly and easily you become unconditioned.

I have a bit of work to do today, finished one program, and 3 more to write. Still waiting for my site to be finished.

Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home