2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I have legs




























Found some old pics of my kitty, that is of course when we first got him about 5 years ago, when he was a tiny little baby, and now, as you can see, he's a very large puddy cat - he doesn't normally sit up on the counter, we just caught him being very bad.

Other pic, one of my favourites, INBA Nationals 2004

Yes, I can feel them! Very sore already, even just before bed they were starting to tighten up and that was only 12 hours post workout. I have always taken a long time to recover from leg workouts - I usually go 5 days before all soreness is gone. Hamstrings can go longer, if I am doing stiff leg deadlifts - they really hammer me. Never used to get that sore in the quads, but thanks to 'coach' teaching me how to squat properly, I now do, every workout. So, I was a bit like a cripple getting out of bed this morning! I am sure it will get worse over the next 24 hours. Love it :)

Struggling with cardio - I don't mind doing cardio when it has a real purpose - ie when I am in cutting mode - but for now, the only purpose it is serving is to keep my body fat down as much as possible, while eating all this food. So, it's hard to get motivated for that reason. ie I am putting on a little fat anyway because it's necessary to build muscle, so what difference is a 30min cardio session make :) However - of course I will do it!

I better go shower and get ready! Have one program to do this arvo, then answer some personal emails, and that is about it for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home