2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bride of the Year final!


Thanks to all you lovely people who voted for me in the first round - because of you, I made the final of the True Bride, Bride of the Year contest. How exciting! So, me and 19 other beautiful brides get to vie for the 'title'!

If you would be so kind as to take 5 mins of your time and vote for me in the Final, I would be grateful!!

You can do so by following these instructions:

1. For an official vote you must log into www.truebride.com.au
2. Go to the Bride of the Year page, where you will find my picture (left) in the voting section.
3. Click on my photo and you will find 'Vote By Email' under the photo.
4. Do not delete or alter any contents in the subject matter when mailing.
5. You are welcome to add comments in the body of the email.
6. Important: Only one vote per person will be accepted, any duplication is deleted.
7. Each vote is encrypted, so please make my votes count!


Thanks guys! Truly appreciate it :)

Sue
x

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home