2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, March 04, 2006

New house piccies
















It's really looking like a house now! Took Jode for a wander through this morning on the way to the gym. We trained legs, I think I will be sore but not as sore as last week. I had to decrease my knee extension weights, not sure why but I guess the week off really helped me there last week! I did increase on leg press and smith lunges though. It's another hot day today, so we were soaked in sweat.

I am having such a hard time putting on weight! Never thought those words would come out of my mouth - ever! I am eating ALL THE TIME, and training very hard, and not doing much cardio, yet my weight remains the same. I am getting comments all the time that I look bigger, and thicker, so perhaps my shape and condition is changing, but the scales don't reflect it. Another reason the scales are BAD :)

Today I have eaten: 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop protein. I have to halve the brekky serve if I am training otherwise I just feel sick. Then after training, 1 Myoplex Lite, with some full cream milk (maybe 1/4 cup), 5 heaped teaspoons of glucose, and an extra scoop of whey protein. Then the other 1/2 cup of my oats and a nectarine. About an hour later, a cup of pasta, 100g fish and 100g cottage cheese (I was going to have chicken but Damien got thighs instead of breasts! It's all mush, fat, skin everywhere, can't eat it). I still have 3 meals to go. We ARE going out to eat tonight, last night ended up too late and everything was closed so we just had a drink and came home. I will have another 100g protein, with a tbsp peanut butter and 2 rice cakes, then another Myoplex Lite, and then my meal out, which will be some kind of meat protein, and veggies. I should be Amazon Woman with all this food and training!

Ok, time for a little nanna nap (also good for growing muskles) :)

1 Comments:

  • Hi Shel, I will keep my fingers crossed that your boss says yes to your time off! That will be awesome, and you will love the show. Jodie is going also, perhaps we can arrange for you to sit together. We should have quite a few in the audience, Kimmy's entourage, Di (who might be competing also) and her hubby, Lisa (that works for me), and I know there will be others (my mum and step dad too!).

    Let me know how it goes!

    x

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home