2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, September 19, 2005

Day 5 Monday

Weight: Did not weigh
Body Temp: 35.6

General: Did not sleep well again, snoring from one side of bed (husband) :) and purring from other side of bed (puddy cat). Plus we had a late night, it was fun though.

I am feeling quite ok this morning just a little lack of sleep. I am off for a walk into town, solarium, then walk home. I will train later today. I will have a busy day of work with feedback today.

Just finishing my berries, and will head off. Beautiful day.

Food intake:
Coffee, 1tsp cream and stevia
1. 100g berries, 1 egg, 2 whites, spinach.
2. 100g sweet potato, 150g chicken
Pre Workout:
100g mixed berries
3. 1.5 cups cottage cheese, 1tsp flax, 3 florets of broccoli, one cube of pumpkin (that was my salad)
4. 150g chicken, 1tsp flax, broccoli, pumpkin, asparagus


Training:
Seated DB Lateral Raise 10lb/9, 5kg/7 x 3
Seated DB Press (descending) 10kg/7, 7.5kg/7, 5kg/7....10kg/7, 7.5kg/3+5kg/3, 4kg/7...10kg/7, 7.5kg/2+5kg/2+4kg/3, 4kg/3+3kg/4 (these were killer today, last week I did a lot better, and I was using the Lifewave Patches last week)
Tricep Pushdown 82.5lb/9 x 2, 80/9 x 2
DB Kickback 12.5lb/7 x 3
Standing Calf Raise 150/11 x 4
Seated Calf Raise 20kg/11 x 4
*Above 2 supersetted - I blasted last week's effort here...

Overall training - increased all except descending sets. Really blasted my tri's and calves. Felt pretty strong.

Cardio:
Session 4: walked into town 35 mins, then after solarium, and shopping! walked home, 35 mins.
So all cardio sessions for this week are done.

I didn't get a lot done today - my website is being changed over and I have had some email issues again. I have been back and forth with the web guy re web stuff a lot of the day.

I will do some reading tonight and maybe do some work as well. Can't believe we are off to Japan very soon. Tomorrow night we have lessons :)