2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

5.5lb of muscle!

One of my fave pics from 2002.

Just back from the gym, met Kerry there today, to go through her programs, take measurements, and do some cardio together! It was lovely to catch up with her. The time just flies on the treadmill when you chat away! I will be seeing her again in 2 weeks.

Had my own skin folds and measurements taken this morning. All measurements were up, which was great, all skin folds were up, which was to be expected. My weight is up too which is good, I hope it stays there and is not just water. I looked back over my records, and according to my stats as of July 2005, I have put on 5.5lbs of muscle! Richie was very happy with that statistic, as am I! I may start dieting a week earlier than originally planned, we are not sure yet. I hope so!! I have to take some more pictures for him tomorrow.

Confirmed my appointment with Kim, for April 7, for an hour and half of posing. She is going to have a listen to my music between now and then, and come up with some ideas.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!

We watched Wolf Creek last night. Pretty gruesome movie! It would have been way worse seeing it at the movie theatre though.

Sent out a newsletter yesterday, if you didn't receive it and would like to view it, you can at this link - don't forget to sign up for the Newsletters while you are at it!

http://www.idealbodiesonline.com/oneadmin/newsletter/newsbrowse.php?group_id=&letter_id=26

2 Comments:

  • Actually I do love this one of you also. I don't think that their would ever be a pic that you dont look good in.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 12:27 pm  

  • Tracey - thanks! I don't keep the bad pics, let alone post them :) But believe me, I know how to take a bad pic! I'm an expert at 'before' photos!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home