2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

High excitement!

Arizona, 2002, Natural Olympia

Well, maybe not for everyone else, but for me! I start my comp prep in 2 weeks! A week earlier than originally planned - I wanted 16 weeks right from the start, so now I have it! In Richie's words, 'let the games begin!" It feels weird, feels like forever since I dieted for a comp. I am going to blog in my Client Forum, a detailed daily account of my prep for any clients who are interested!

I'm very busy again with new clients this week - 10 already. Having Sharleen and Lisa doing feedback certainly takes a load off me - gives me time to work on a number of other things. Good news too, my new look site will be finalised soon!!

Our house now has windows! I had a bit of a freak out about them as they are white - seeing them up on their own looked really weird, and I thought the colour was a bit stark. However, after looking at photos and some other houses, I am sure that it will all blend in and come together! Tomorrow, we have to go and meet with the kitchen people at the house.

I had a little nanna nap today - well that is what it was meant to be - layed down at 3.30pm, woke at 4.30pm to let Rexy out of the bedroom as he was scratching on the door, and then closed my eyes again. Next time I woke it was 5.30pm and time to get ready for training!! Whoops! It's TTOM so that is my excuse. Had a good training session with Jode, back and calves. I am going to miss her when she goes away. I think I will be training in the mornings - think Adam's timetable is morning training so that will be interesting. I will see how it goes, sometimes I like training at night when dieting, gets me away from the fridge and thinking about food!

Night night everyone...

2 Comments:

  • nice abs sue, I was just talking some ladies at gym last night and they beleived that they could not get abs even if they tried. I told them about the program that you had me on in my last 6 weeks and they were amazed that it could be achieved. I would like to thank you once again for your help and hope that I will once again be in your hands in the near future.

    Woohoo on the early dieting/training leading up to comp. I know that you will do well.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 11:17 am  

  • Can't wait to read about your prep on the forum, will be keep tabs on you over in the USA, you can count on that! Maybe I should schedule an appointment with Richie so I can pass on his words of wisdom when I return. ha ha

    By Blogger jodie, at 7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home