2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, March 10, 2006

Nic and Jen

Jenny Hendershott and Nicole Weeks at the Arnold Classic!

Quick check in before I jump in the shower and head out on the town - well, one drink is my idea of a night out these days :) Was saying to Jodie tonight I don't even remember the last time I felt hungover. Which is not a bad thing by any means! Just finished chest/biceps. My wrists and forearms were too fatigued/sore tonight so I only did 5 total sets of biceps. It won't hurt to give them a little rest I think.

I bulk emailed a "Vote for me" mail, for the Bride of the Year thingy - it was good because I heard from people I haven't heard from in a long time! Hi Adele, Dawn, Natalie, Lynda, etc! Thanks everyone who voted!

Nic, thanks for dropping by, I am sure the Arnold would have been a huge blast, those photos of you with Monica Brant, Jenny Lynn, and of course Jen Hendershott are awesome! You certainly don't look out of place among those greats! Yeah, Jen is awesome, she’s funny and full of life - a little 'pocket rocket'! That’s lovely that she sent regards to me through you, thanks for mentioning me! I hope you and Tony are well, any news on the trip Down Under?

House is coming along, all the little things getting done now so it still looks the same. We are now talking things like air conditioning, vacuum ducts, and kithen cupboards and benches. I can see it getting really hectic when I am in the final weeks of comp prep! The house will just have to wait!

That's it from me tonight...13 more sleeps! I will be doing a spring clean of the pantry and fridge, and removing all of Damiens fru chocs and other goodies before I start :) If I am dieting, he can diet too...he he. :)

1 Comments:

  • October is when we'd like to go on "holiday" to Australia. I'm really itching to see some of the girls compete, name Jamie-Lee Rositano. I just see such a natural presentation in her that I think she's got a great future ahead of her if she chooses to latch onto it.

    While in the US are you coming to Florida? We're in Orlando, but will travel to you if we must.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home