2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Day 7 Wednesday

Weight 122.3lb
Body Temp: 36.4

Training:
Day off

Cardio:
Session 1 - Before eating: 5 mins warm up, 1 min run, 2 mins walk for 40 mins. Last 3 intervals added 10 seconds to the run, and reduced walk by same.

Session 2 - evening - Walk 45 mins

Food intake:
Coffee with milk, and stevia
1. 125g cottage cheese/75 chicken (1 protein portion), 100g sweet potato.
2. 100g berries, 125g cottage cheese/75g chicken (1 protein portion), small serve veg.
3. 1 egg, 2 whites, spinach
Decaf with milk and stevia
4. 250g cottage cheese, stick of celery
5. 100g fish, 1tsp flax, veggies - broccoli, brussels sprouts, cauliflower
6. Got mega hungry and had 250g cottage cheese
Think that is too much cottage cheese in a day. Must cook up some extra chicken to have on hand

General:
I woke up feeling pretty good today, just a bit more 'alive' :) Had a chiro appointment at 8.45am which I desperately needed - left side shoulder/neck/arm/back was starting to give me some pain due to a misalignment. I then went for a run/walk. Looked pretty silly in my big woolly jumper and hat, since it's quite warm outside :) Did not eat my first meal until nearly 11am. This happens quite frequently (usually not quite that late though, more like 10am) when I do cardio before eating - as I sleep until 7.30-8.30, then get coffee, check email, get into my running gear etc. It all takes time! This morning's chiro appointment set me back even more.

Spoke to the doctor yesterday regarding my queries with the new medication I am on, so all is sorted there. He's also increased my drops (adrenal program).

It's 2pm and I am feeling quite hungry today. So, on that note, I am off to find something to eat. A celery stick perhaps :)
.........................
It's evening now and have had a reasonably early dinner as I've been pretty hungry as previously mentioned! Looking forward to my carbs tomorrow, starting to feel that brain fog today from lack of carbs.