2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bloated pickle

Today's pictorial - :) Damien and I with good friend Steve, of www.2-fit.com and his wife, Adelia, in Las Vegas, May 05.

That's what I feel like :) I think tomorrow when i step on the scales, I may be the heaviest I have ever been. Which is a GOOD thing, as that is what I am trying to achieve! Of course with as minimal fat increase as possible. I am force feeding myself, and actually feel a bit ill much of the time. Richie was really happy with my latest measurements. I can honestly say I am SO looking forward to my cutting diet! I can't take all this eating - it's like a 2nd job!! I've never been in the position where I have had to force myself to eat. I can feel my ab fat getting thicker - it's not a good feeling!

Had a massage today - was great. My legs and butt were (still are) very sore. All good.

We are off to Adelaide for a few days, will have someone here looking after Rexy. Will be working whilst away. Will be meeting Tracy for a workout at Fitness First in the city, on Friday. Going to the cricket on Thursday - it is going to be crazy hot. Reminds, me, better throw in a hat.

Did my tready incline walk this morning at Waves after having measurements taken. Even that didn't make me hungry.

I am getting pretty tired (had a late one last night), so will head off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home