2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Need some zzzz's



Here I am looking mighty glamourous at my hen's night

Feeling reasonably good for not having slept until about 3am AGAIN. So frustrating. Had my blood tests this morning, and went to the gym and did my cardio - walking on tready incline. I took my bodybuilding course book with me to read while walking - amazing how quickly the time went! I made sure of course I was walking at the required heart rate.

So sore from my back workout on Monday! Funny as I trained alone, and that is the most sore it's been for a long time. No new workout either. Chest is starting to get very sore too.

Richie has decided to make an entire new training routine for me after he sees my updated pics and stats next week. This will be my last phase of the growth plan, before I start dieting. He said because things have been going so well he wants to "take a more ambitious approach". Sounds ominous!

Jodie is going to the US in 9 weeks, lucky thing! Means I will have to find a new training partner for that time. Can't go back to training alone! I love having a workout partner.

Writing this out in the lounge on Damien's computer as I have someone in fixing up a few things on mine. Hopefully it will be good to go soon.

Think we have a bbq dinner on tomorrow night. I might leave training until Saturday, so my shoulders have more time to recover from chest workout. Jode will be back Sunday so we will tear our legs up then.

Michelle has sent my new hooks, Myoplex (got some for Kimmy too) and new muscletech product, so look forward to receiving that soon. Thanks Michelle!

3 Comments:

  • HI SUe, i'm just wondering what body building book you're reading, as i'm always keen to find a new read. Also, you look as if you have developed so much more muscle from your pics! good work! which comp are you preparing for and when is it?

    By Blogger Kaddy, at 11:45 am  

  • Nice Nanna knickers on your hen's night!! :) Too funny, I wasn't responsible for those. I was sooo nice to you on that night!!

    By Blogger jodie, at 5:43 pm  

  • Jode, show me a pic of you in your moleskins and we can compare - I don't think you will look THAT much better than I do in my nanna knickers!! He he :) Yes you could have been a lot worse to me...

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home