2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, January 22, 2006

AC Died

Me and Dianna (from Qld), taken late October 2005 after the INBA Nationals.

I thought it was on it's last legs, and lo and behold, I got up this morning to a sauna out in the hallway and kitchen/lounge. Was trying to figure out if it was just THAT hot that it was doing the best it could, or if it was buggered. Within about half an hour we definitely knew it was dead, as the temp inside went up to 32 degrees. Luckily I was able to get hold of an a/c fix it man before I left for the gym, and by the time I got home, it was done! The pump had burnt out - wonder if it was due to the power outage we had Friday night.

Speaking of the gym. Not only the a/c, but Jodie and I nearly died as well! It was leg day, 43 degrees today, and boy did we feel it. We were wandering around like zombies by the finish. But, we managed, and managed well! I went up on lunges and squats, and without even realising I had an extra 15lb on leg press for my set of 12 - gotta love that. My legs were shaking uncontrollably as I bent over to put something into my workout bag!

Just downed my shake, and better go have some more food now. It's getting really hard to eat all the food, I just feel so full all the time. But I am doing it, gotta do it to grow! Looking forward to seeing what Richie has in store for me by the end of next week in the workout department.

I have an appointment with my posing coach on Wednesday, must call today and confirm. I have an awesome idea for a routine this year, I just hope that it will fall into place :) Have my music picked out, but it will need to be cut. Something I had better get to work on.

I hear on the grapevine they are predicting temperatures close to 50 degrees on Wednesday, goodness I hope that is NOT true!! We are going to the cricket in Adelaide on Thursday, I can't imagine sitting out in that heat with no shade. Perhaps we will watch on tv instead, from the comfort of the apartment :)

Tracey W, if you are reading, yes lets go to Fitness First, 10am Friday, will meet you there. Let me know where it is exactly, I can probably walk from where we are staying. Coffee first, then training - will email to confirm. Send me your mobile number..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home