2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I have sleep issyews

Love this pic, INBA Prez Wayne McDonald and me on the Big Shot in Vegas, 2002. This ride is way cool, huge adrenaline rush. What a great trip! My hair colour has changed a little. :)

Here I am, 1.10am, in bed with my laptop. I have been having terrible trouble sleeping this past week. Every night has been after 1am with the exception of perhaps 2 nights. Then last night i was still awake at 4am. Hence I wasn't very switched on today. I had an hour and half sleep this afternoon, just before training. Now, 1am and I am wide awake and buzzing.

Training was great, did a bit of a strength test on BB Bench Press, I managed about 1 rep at 110lb, and Jodie helped me with the remaining 3! I reduced the weight to 100lb and managed about 3 on my own for next set, and Jode helped with last 3. Really blasted chest tonight, again. We have been training so hard! Very impressed with Jodie's improvements in strength lately.

I didn't get cardio in today, due to the lack of sleep. Tomorrow i will for sure. I also have to have some blood tests tomorrow to check up on my hormones again - seeing doc in Adelaide next Friday. I was telling Jodie tonight how i have not had any of those exhaustive episodes since October, so I am really happy with that. They were happening every 1-2 weeks early in the year, especially when I was made to diet on 800-1000 calories. Any wonder.

Richie has increased my food again, I get to eat 4 tablespoons of peanut butter over the course of the day, how awesome is that!! Still no cottage cheese :( But I get another half Myoplex Lite instead of my green beans, pretty happy with that swap. And baked potato instead of sweet potato. Food galore. My metabolism must be improving, am not putting on much fat, if any, and this is a LOT of food for me. The PB helps a lot with satiety.

I think I am getting a little tired now. Let's hope so, will try and sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home