2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, January 20, 2006

H. O. T.

This is a pic from 2004, in Melbourne, with Melbourne AFL player Nathan Brown, a good friend of Damien's

I cannot remember it being so hot for so long - the evap a/c's really struggle now the weather is becoming more humid. I am sitting here with an ice pack around my neck. Just sweating the whole time.

I got my zzz's last night thank goodness. I actually slept until 11am today! So, behind schedule. I have not done cardio, so that will be done tomorrow afternoon, and then I will do another session on Sunday after legs, and that will be my 4 for the week done. I don't think there is any let up in the weather on the horizon.

We have to go out for a barbie tonight, how uncomfortable will that be outside. I will have to take my lappy, so I can get some work done. Just washed my hair but it's too hot to be blow drying it, so natural look it will have to be!

Been working on a new ad for New Woman magazine all morning. Having a little trouble with trying to get across what I want. Was not happy at all with the first draft. I have a brilliant lady whom usually does my ads, she is from New Idea and a former client - love her work. Unfortunately the lack of communication with New Woman mag hasn't allowed me to have it done by someone else this time.

Kat, the book I am reading (it's a course) was mentioned a few posts back, if you want to scroll back and click on the link - will take you to the info you are after. Thanks!

2 Comments:

  • Thinking of you sue as it is now raining up here in Gladstone Qld. Know what it feels like to have all that humidity. Hope it cools down soon for you. Thanks for your reply today, cant wait to see my pics.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 5:41 pm  

  • Hi Tracey, our A/C broke down this morning and it is 43 degrees today!! Luckily enough we managed to get someone to fix it before we went crazy. Hopefully won't be too long before your pics are up!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 12:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home