2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, January 27, 2006

Feeling Off

The last few days I have struggled with my food - I am wondering if it is because I am a little off colour. Have had a headache for the last 3 days, and this morning I woke, ate half of my breakfast and had to go back to bed. When I woke, I still felt crappy, so I sent Tracy an sms to ask if it would be ok to meet her an hour later at Fitness First. Thankfully it was ok with her, so I went back to sleep. It was great to meet another of my clients in person! Thanks Tracy for taking the time to meet and have a workout with me. I wish I had have felt a little better but never mind! I was fatiguing very early in my workout today, another reason I think I perhaps have something. After we finished training I walked back to the apartment, had a shower, and a quick lay down before venturing off to see the doc, in Keswick. While waiting I just wanted to lie down on the couch and sleep! It was good to chat to the doc, have not seen him since September. He took my heart rate, which was 56bpm, and my blood pressure, 105/60. From the results of my latest blood tests, we have decided to add a little T4 to my thyroid regime. That may also mean I need less T3 than what I am taking. So, more blood work in another 6 weeks. It's all highly interesting. We came back and I had a sleep, now just woken up and I had better attempt to do a little work. I am trying to get as much food into me as I can, without making myself sick.

We are leaving to come home tomorrow - even though it's only 4 hours I am SO over driving trips.

So, this note is to clients who are starting programs on Monday - they will be ready sometime on Sunday, if not Saturday night :)

2 Comments:

  • Sue, hope that you get better soon, seems as though it has been a long time since you were 100%.

    Hope everything goes well for you, I will be thinking of you.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 10:52 am  

  • Thanks Tracy and Tracey! Tracy W, I will be in Adelaide again early April, for a wedding. We should catch up again, yes!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home