2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Oz Day

Happy Australia Day Aussies! We just got back from the cricket - managed to sit there for almost 40 overs - in over 40 degree heat. Thankfully our seats were in the stand, under some shade, but it was so hot it wasn't very comfortable at ALL! So, we are back here in the comfort of our lovely air conditioned apartment, watching it on tv!

I did my tready walk this morning here at the hotel.

I met with my posing coach yesterday, and it was great to sit down and have a chat to her - went over my diet and training. Her first observation was that I need to put on some more size, which is what I am working on. She didn't have a good look at me, we just chatted, but I will be coming over again mid Feb and have booked in for a training session and posing session then. I have given her my music details, and my ideas on the routine, so she can begin thinking about it. I really had a hard time with food yesterday - I could not bring myself to eat it all. I was feeling ill after eating, and my stomach was not feeling very settled. I would have thrown up if i had stuffed it down. So i gave my system a bit of a rest. I emailed Richie and he said I could remove the peanut butter or replace with a protein shake. Good, this will help. As much as I love PB, 4tbsp is really making me feel weighed down.

Think I need a snooze, all that sun has worn me out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home