2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Home Sweet Home!

2nd Intermediate Figure INBA Aust Titles 2004

Honeymoon pic - New Orleans, USA, May 05, Le Pavillon Hotel













Still not 100% but at least I could manage to think straight and get some work done. I have only eaten about 2/3 of my food allocation today. Just not able to stomach it. Tonight I was able to have my full portion of chicken but the veggies wouldn't go down. I did have my fruit...always welcome on a 40 degree day!
I have sore biceps today! Legs tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to go hard.

Got my supps today, thanks Michelle!! And my hooks, cool, will be able to try them out on Monday - back day.

We had a message while in Adelaide, that our house frame was up! We didn't believe it, but sure enough, it is! Bottom floor anyway. We took a wander 'through it' this afternoon - we both think the family room looks a little small! The formal lounge and dining is nice and big though. It will probably look a lot different when the walls are up! Upstairs office, bedroom, ensuite and utility room will be a huge area, which is good. Considering putting a little gym area on our landing!

Time for an early night I think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home