2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, January 30, 2006

Lovin' my new hooks

Backstage, INBA 2004, 2nd Intermediate Figure.

Jode and I finished a good session again tonight - back and tris. I have a new program from Richie (my coach has a name - nothing to hide here!), but have a few questions to run by him before we get stuck into it. Plus I wanted to use my new hooks to see what affect they would have. I loved them! These ones are fully adjustable, from wrist to hand, as well as around the wrist. Jode had a go too. Takes so much pressure off your forearms and wrist/grip. Yeah who cares if my grip gets a little weaker, I'm not a powerlifter. If I can lift more weight with these hooks, then it's all good. I managed a set of 6 (well about 5 really) of DB Rows with 65lb.

Not much else to report. It has cooled down a bit, only 33 or something today - cold snap :)

Have to go pick out some new ensuite tiles tomorrow as the ones we chose have been discontinued - 1st thing to go wrong. How many more??

Oh, visited my chiro today - they got me in on short notice - my neck was so far out, hurt to look down and to the left. He is a legend my chiro! He said that is probably why I had been feeling ill for the last few days. Felt better immediately after seeing him.

Wedgie girl was at the gym tonight. All the guys were talking about it, and rather than thinking it looked hot, they thought it was pretty off. Damien yelled out to me that I should get some like that :) Yeah right, not in this century!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home