2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, February 20, 2006

48 hours in the day?

I have so much time I don't know what to do with myself :) Not like I didn't already know it, but this training caper takes up a lot of my day! So, while on this week break I am catching up on a few things. I can't do a lot with my website, as half of it is still down, but that should change by mid week. I have only TWO days to go until I can pump some iron again with Jode :) I have a massage booked for tomorrow, and chiro on Wednesday. Neck is probably about 85% at the moment. Lisa, (Body Blitz winner) has offered to treat me when she comes to visit in April. She is an osteopath, so that will be great to have another opinion and a different form of treatment.

I had a few jobs to do in town earlier and noticed plenty of news crews planted along Deakin Avenue near the courthouse. I actually used to work with the mother of one of the girls that was killed. So so tragic. Chontelle, yes it was and still is such a shock.

I left a message on Kat’s blog but somehow it didn’t appear or maybe it was deleted by mistake, twice, anyway, in case you will read this Kat, I just wanted to publicly say good on you for finally finding a diet you are happy with – seems you have it all under control now without all those artificial sweeteners (boy, just how many sugar free lollies did you eat??!!). Remember when you first emailed me all that time ago asking for a sponsorship/free program? You were going to have some bikini shots done for a magazine article - complete with fish! Any updates on that, coz I am still looking forward to seeing it!

Anyway, back to it, writing some client feedback, and will get stuck into some early programs for the weekend.

Have a great day all!

1 Comments:

  • Such a terrible accident. Thanks for the links, have had little information on what actually happened. All we have on the news up here in qld is that their was 6 children killed and that the man responsible was to go to court. I have been so confussed as to what actually happend.

    Anyway - Good on you for resting up, best of luck with going back to gym shortly.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home