2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

In the big smoke


We drove and drove and drove - well that is what it felt like. 6 hours, very boring drive. More of the same tomorrow! Except this time I will be doing the driving!

Last night we had a Valentines day drink on our balcony (I got flowers before we left), watched cricket, and ordered in. I won't mention what I ate! Damien had to leave to be at the hospital by 7am - I kept sleeping and woke up at 9.30am!! Got up and did a bit of work, then I slept for another couple of hours in the afternoon! I think it's my neck. Last time it was out I just felt strange, tired and off my food. It's still so jammed up it's not funny. I emailed Richie to ask how he felt about me taking a week off training - my wrist and forearm tendonitis is also coming back with a vengeance. Richie said it was a good idea, so I decided today will be my first day off. No cardio either he said. Also told me not to reduce my calories. So I will be feeling nice and fat after a week of not doing anything. It is a good week for it though, with coming to Melbourne and on the weekend a trip to the Barossa. Kim isn't able to see me on Saturday either which is a bit of a bummer, but she said that the posing would be hard on my body too, so best to not be doing that either. I will reschedule for early April as we have a wedding over there.

Damien had his surgery this morning, by midday he had sms'd me with the message "I'm not dead!!.." :) Well that was good to hear!

I met Lisa today! Was great to meet her, we had a good chat about work, training, and other stuff.

Well, I have a few more enquiries to answer and then I might go back to bed!!

1 Comments:

  • You two are such a cute couple, rest up Sue, cant wait till the whole of your web site is up and running - I have sent so many people to look at it recently.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home