2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Another stiffie...


Neck that is. Woke yesterday and couldn't move my neck to the left - bit difficult, not to mention dangerous, driving like that. I couldn't get in to my regular chiro, so had to see a new lady. I don't really feel as if it helped, so I am just hanging out until my appointment with my regular chiro on Tuesday, before we go to Melbourne. Will mean we get into Melbourne around peak hour - fun. I tuffed it out at training last night, and still trained well. My chest is already getting sore. Took some more footage of me trying to perform reverse triceps pushdowns and sent to Richie - I couldn't even finish the set, it was too painful for my wrists, and the weight was not heavy. So, we've changed the exercise to one arm, not sure how that will help since it's the same movement, but will see.

Above is an update on our house, yes it even has WOOD now :) It's progressed even further but have not taken any pics.

Just finished at the gym, incline tready (whilst reading!) and then some abs. Our blender has had it, so on the way to gym I called into Harvey Norman with a voucher from our wedding (Jode, it was yours, thanks!), and got one that boasted "crushes ice to snow like flakes" so I figured it would be perfect. HOWEVER, 10 mins after trying crush my frappe ice to 'snow like flakes', I was still looking at a whole lot of mushed up chunks of ice, not much smaller than I started with. I am SO annoyed!!! It's going back...

Ok, well, time to do some work!

I will be putting out a newsletter soon, got lots to put in it. I have a good special on Sugar Free Maple Syrup now as I am overstocked!! $20 for 700ml bottle. It's really thick, not like those watery Atkins and Carb Watchers brands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home