2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Legs done and dusted


for another week. This week a much better workout. First week is always a bit iffy, getting used to a new program. So, I think I will be sore. Added more weight to my Smith Lunges, which is our final exercise. Jode did well too. We were huffing and puffing big time by then! Did our leg presses back on the seated leg press, as it has a neck rest - no way with my neck like this could I hold it up while pressing those weights. My neck has improved a little, but still very sore.

Still waiting for news on my web site - it could be a few days before it's reinstated. Even then, the Forum and Galleries may not be up for some time :( Hopefully email will be up and running soon. I guess I will just have to take a forced break! Perhaps I can finally get my music done...

Went out for dinner last night, to Pizza Cafe, for yes, PIZZA! My first in maybe 4 or 5 months. I had 3 slices, a glass of wine, and that was it :)

Today's pic is of Rexy doing what he does best - nothing. All tucked up in bed :)

1 Comments:

  • awww look at cute Rexy.... Flat out. Oh to be a cat, what a life!

    By Blogger jodie, at 7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home