2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, February 17, 2006

My latest Body Blitz winner!













Congratulations Lisa Vaughan - what an amazing transformation!


I don't have a lot to report today, apart from that exciting news! Today was day 3 off training, and my neck had improved markedly when I woke this morning, so no need for chiro or massage today, will just wait until next week.

Just finished my baked barramundi and veggies, and will be off to bed very soon. Damien wasn't feeling so crash hot today, we're not 100% if we are going away tomorrow or not yet. I wouldn't mind having the weekend at home, but, will see what happens.

2 Comments:

  • All I can say is WOW!! Great job Lisa, congratulations!!

    By Blogger jodie, at 5:32 pm  

  • Fantastic job Lisa! What a great transformation! An inspiration to all!

    By Blogger Chontelle, at 12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home