2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, February 13, 2006

Enjoying a sake in Japan, October 2005

Great shoulder workout tonight - burn baby burn! Reminds me, took some more video that I must send through to Richie in a sec. Only 6 weeks til I start to diet, have never been so looking forward to dieting before!! Though I am used to eating all this food now, it's not hard on training days. I've even added about 30g glucose (straight sugar) to my whey protein shake after training. It is a bit harder when I don't train as I am not burning any energy so I am just not hungry. Today I did cardio in the a.m. and then trained tonight. Had my skin folds and measurements done again this morning - all pretty much the same. Measurements are slightly up which is good. Richie is happy with how I am looking. Speaking of, Kimmy, also Richie's 'girl' is looking great in her recent update pics!!! Go Kimmy.

I booked in for another massage today, my neck was crying out for it. An hour and 40 mins later, it was feeling much better! Loosened it up nicely, and tomorrow I will go to the chiro at luncthime, and hopefully this will be all it needs.

We watched Cindarella Man last night - what a great movie. I cried. Russell Crowe was awesome. Gotta love those 'joisey' accents. Richie has one of those :)

With the break in (web) traffic yesterday I was able to get my music sorted! One job crossed off the list! I also ordered some hair pieces, will be interesting to see what they look like when they arrive. I will give away the ones I can't use. Should be getting my posing suit pretty soon I hope - will probably have a heart attack when I see how small it is, knowing that I have only 15 weeks to be able to fit into it :)

My site is partly back up, thank goodness. The rest will be back up soon. Ok, off to email my video and then bed.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Sue,

    Hope your training is going well! I am just getting back on track after a couple of weeks of slackness - it just isn't the same doing it alone! Hope everyone at IBO is going well... I miss them all, have been checking in with your site to see if it is all up and running again.

    All the best,
    Cheers,
    Chontelle xx

    By Blogger Chontelle, at 8:19 pm  

  • Hi Shell, I hope you can make it to the show!

    Chontelle, good to hear from you, I too hope the Forum and Galleries etc are up soon! I won't bug my web admin guy for a few more days yet, I am sure he is more than inundated.

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home