2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Home Sweet Home!

Here's a bit of a blast from the past, jeez my hair is long. Christmas 2003, with SRWA friends. Memories...

Damien still did most of the driving :) He was feeling fine after his op, so that was good as I was feeling a little tired and still sore from my neck problem. I drove the last leg home. We stopped for lunch at the Marong pub, had a thai fish curry that was really yummy. Have forced down all my food again today. So I have done 2 days without any training and I am missing it already :) I will be like an animal by day 7 :)

First thing we did when we got home was drive by the new house. It looks MASSIVE!!! Now it has the top storey on, it makes the 2 storey house next door look like a doll's house! Must take another pic tomorrow. Went for a walk 'inside'. Still can't believe it!

I have quite a few supplement orders to get out tomorrow, and some programs to write. Then we will be taking off again on Saturday, for a party in the Barossa.

First thing I will do when I wake tomorrow is to call to get on the waiting list for another chiro appointment! Then book in for another massage. Surely this neck has to get better soon!

Richie is big on rest - he advised me to have 7-10 days off if I need it. Says I will come back even stronger. I think these niggling injuries are trying to tell me it's time for a rest.

Thanks Tracey!! I have emailed my webmaster and hoping some good news about my site soon. I need my forum and galleries back!! Not to mention, it is time to judge the NEW YOU competition, and I need my News/Announcements back online!

2 Comments:

  • Cant wait Sue, rest up.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 9:27 am  

  • Computers can be the bane of our existence! They are so handy and so annoying at the same time!
    Makes you wonder what we all did with ourselves before computers and internet!

    By Blogger Chontelle, at 12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home