2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

7 days of rest

Me and my darling mother, at our engagement party

DONE! Well, just started my exercise assault again by going for a walk/jog (in my required heart rate zone). It feels good to move again! I was starting to get lazy!

I had a massage this afternoon, and I was more sore than I am when I train - not sure how that works. She got stuck right into my neck! On more than a few occasions I had to grip the side of the table in pain! Good pain, if that makes sense. A massage has to hurt a bit, in my opinion! I had to ice it for a while when I got home. I have more range of movement now already.

One of my clients wrote to me to let me know I was on the Best of Max's Muscle TV Series One dvd - I had heaps of these given to me from Max's, ages ago, but hadn't yet watched one! It was backstage at the INBA Vics in 2004.

Tomorrow I am back into it at the gym. I will train alone tomorrow, Jode has a meeting, but she also has a crook neck!! It must be a disease!

1 Comments:

  • Yay for sue, congradulations on actually resting up. Best of luck tomorrow. I am in a great mood today, got my assessment done at gym today, have posted on my site, I definately think that the body fat analyser was out when I did my 12 weeks with you. It read 17.5% this morning, more like the reading that it should have been last time. I have been so naughty since then, but I am overwhelmed with my new results.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home