2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pancakes...mmm

This pic taken late September 2004, a few weeks before my first comp of that year

Pancakes...mmm. That's what I had for brekky this morning. Blueberry, cottage cheese and peanut butter pancakes (made with oats and egg whites and some stevia to sweeten), and topped with some sugar free maple syrup. Very nice, and very filling!

I am still trying to sort out my email issues with webmaster. It's all highly confusing to me - emails from one address rerouted and them coming from another address and so on and so forth. It's not working properly my end. Hopefully I will get it sorted soon.

I am hoping Lisa's story in going to be put up on the Sportzblitz site today. I will post the link when it's up!

It's quite cool this morning! Sitting here with my granny blanket over my knees, and my feet are freezing, even with shoes and socks on!

I am still a bit sore from my leg workout 3 days ago. Also getting sore shoulders which is good, we hit them pretty hard yesterday. I finished with a drop set to failure on my lateral raises as I really wanted to get them sore! Lateral delts I have a hard time getting sore - front and rear delts not so. Reminds me, must go and change my massage appointment and see if I can get in today instead!

Announcing the NEW YOU 2 winners this week, so keep checking my website for updates. So many great transformations to choose from, Jodie and I had a really difficult time. In one case, it came down to the essay!

We had to go to the house yesterday and meet with the cyclovac man, to figure out where to put our vacuum points. It also has this really cool thing where you sweep the dust and dirt (and cat furr!!) to a section built into the wall near the floor, and it just sucks it up! No need for a dustpan and brush! We went looking at venetian blinds yesterday. We have about 20 LARGE windows in our house, so this may be an expensive exercise :) We need to start considering fences too, so that is on the agenda tomorrow. How am I going to manage everything when I start training for comp! I am sure I will...

Must get going - time for my protein shake.

1 Comments:

  • Sue, those pancakes sound so yummy, you will have to give that receipe away, i am always after a different pancake receipe, actually tried to make blueberry ones the other day and they ended up a little too runny, but they are delish with S/F Maple Syrup.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home