2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Day? Lost count...


Michelle Poe - IBO Personal Success Mentor. Michelle has been a continuing hardworking client of IBO and as this photo shows, is very passionate about her fitness and training, along with being a wonderful motivator for her clients. In addition, Michelle is my supplier of soon to be discontinued Myoplex Lite Cappuccino Ice :(

It feels so weird not being daylight saving anymore. It's 7.45pm and I feel like going to bed! And, today had that cold, dark and dreary feel to it. Even though it was lovely outside, there was just that 'winter chill' to the air.

I'm hungry! I killed two birds with one stone today - did my chest/tris session then my cardio session straight after. Not so bad since the training was a reasonably quick session. Was good to not have to go back for a 2nd time!

Got all my work done, and now just kicking back in the lounge.

The scale tells me my weight went up slightly - however, we all know that does not matter! Yes, I do weigh every morning, but, I know the pitfalls of it, and why it can read lower one day and higher the next. I look forward to getting my skin folds done in 10 days. I did a bit of posing this morning at the gym (without shoes) and already can see my legs have a lot more shape than they have had in the past.

So, have finished my salmon and asparagus, but would kill for another tablespoon of peanut butter! However, tomorrow is high carb day, which I am really looking forward to - a full cup of oats for brekky, noice :) It's also a day off training tomorrow, but double cardio day instead. I will do some posing (with shoes!) at the gym also.

I wonder if it will be a quieter week work-wise. I am heading to Adelaide for the weekend, so will have a very tight schedule!

My back is a little sore today, but not too bad, and was able to train no problems at all.

1 Comments:

  • Erica, Kath and Kim crack me up. How about Kel and his power walking, what a crack up!

    Hope you are over your little 'valley' and starting to peak again!! There will always be bad days, but there are good ones just around the corner! Hang in there...

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home