2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, March 27, 2006

Day 5

Day 5 already? Doesn't time fly when you are having fun :) I love the low carb days, am I sick or what?!! Because I LOOOOOOVE my Cappuccino Ice protein shake to look forward to, that's why. I don't get one on high carb days. But, I know that down the track I will like high carb days when I really am feeling like I need the carbs.

50 mins of cardio on the tready incline again this morning, and just finished back/shoulders and abs. Feeling good!

I am due to train legs again tomorrow and still sore from the stiff leg deadlifts. I've asked Richie for advice, normally I would not train if they are still fatigued.

It's been raining here today, so it's all lovely and fresh.

WF&H just sent me a draft of my article for the next mag, so need to go proof read that and do some more email answering.

I bought the sequel to Retribution today, on the way to the gym. It's called Last Witness. Can't wait to get into it. Gave Jode my copy of Retribution to read on the plane. Got an email from her today, she said she can't believe how fatty and sugar coated all the food is over there!! Yep, that is for sure. You are so over it by about the 3rd day :)

Hope everyone has had a brilliant day...

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe."

Anatole France1844-1924, French Novelist

3 Comments:

  • Loving low carb days? You're not sick, you're a looney! :-) (had to get you back!)

    I love my low carb days too, cause I get to have PEANUT BUTTER!!

    Hilary

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:04 pm  

  • Ha ha, got me back! I get to have PB AND a Myoplex Lite :) It's the small things... :)

    I hope you got my response to your final feedback and photo email! You did awesome, and I want to put up one of your latest pics on my site!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 7:12 pm  

  • I did get your email Sue, thanks! :-) That'd be cool if you want to use one of those pics... sorry the quality isn't the best. They look slightly out of focus to me - perhaps its the shaddow against the wall behind me. It would be nice to get a new digital camera, but these things have to wait I guess.
    Hilary

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home