2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Relentless!

Comp prep that is! There is no rest for the wicked. I am focused and determined! Today was leg day. I strained my right erector muscle - the one that runs right up from lower back up to neck. Did it during leg presses. It's quite stiff and sore now, so have just rubbbed some Voltaren into it and will head off to bed. I'm really tired tonight. Today I even had a sleep this arvo. It's almost you know, 'that time' so I know that is why. I felt a bit yuk earlier in the night.

I have updated my blog in the forum, with much more detail on training and diet.

I've dropped 4lb in 9 days, which freaks me out a bit, but I know that will slow down. First time I have ever been concerned about losing weight too quickly :)

Lisa finished her challenge today and had her final photos taken - I have seen one sneak preview pic, and she looks fantastic! I hope to be posting them soon, and I am sure she will put them on her blog also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home