2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Day 3

First comp, 2002

Got up today, another pound lighter on the scales - this will be mostly fluid, and I expected to lose a bit of scale weight in the first few days. Already can see a little more definition just from that. Tomorrow is high carb day so may even gain a little back.

I have completed all my training and it's only 3.30pm :) I did my cardio at 9am, walking on incline on tready, whilst reading an old Fitness RX. I love these mags, full of great info - don't usually have time to read many magazines, but now I have plenty of cardio sessions coming up, I will have plenty of time to catch up on all the old issues I just put aside!

I just finished a chest/tri/abs session, which was relatively quick compared to yesterday's mega long leg and bis session. I really enjoyed my protein shake after training.

Training 2 x day takes up a lot of time! I'm fortunate I am only a 5-10 min drive from my gym, but even apart from getting there and back, you have to have a lot of showers, do lots of laundry, moisturise and do your hair more times than you should ever have to in a day :)

Have done most of my work, just a few updates left to do. I will be announcing the NEW YOU winner tomorrow or Monday. Next week is going to be a big one work-wise, I already have 5 clients booked in.

No training tomorrow!! But double cardio instead! No sad faces after that statement yet, still enjoying it, well it's only been 3 days :)

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far! Weather here is just beautiful. Am going to get out in the garden tomorrow and tidy the roses up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home