2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Day 8 - Week 1 down

I'm really happy with how the first week has gone! I've had a nice little drop on the scale, and am enjoying the food and the training. I thought my legs would have been sore from Tuesday's session, but they're not! I don't get that sore from higher rep work. Not that it's all high reps, bit of a mix.

Today was high carb day, which was appreciated more today than it was 4 days ago. Yes, I started feeling quite hungry yesterday, so today's higher calories and carbs was nice. Now I'm all 'carbed up' for a great training session tomorrow. My next complete day off will be next Friday - and that day we are travelling to Adelaide, so that has worked out well. I will see Kim on Friday afternoon, for my posing lesson, and then to Adelaide for a wedding on the Saturday (my birthday no less!). I need to train both Saturday and Sunday - and do cardio both days as well. So it's going to be full on. Not to mention fitting work in there somewhere. And the wedding!

As my day off today, I was hoping to get a lot of work done. It didn't really happen as all afternoon I was running around after the new house stuff. It was quite exciting though, having our inspection. Unfortunately we have to get the ensuite shower base pulled out, and replaced with a bigger one. It was so small!!! I wasn't sure I'd even be able to bend over in it! To pick up my shampoo that is!! :) So, we decided we better get the bigger one and be safe. The plaster and hebel should start going up next week. Our portico is bricked up and just needs to be rendered. One thing is for sure - it is going to be a very hectic few months ahead. We spoke to a RE agent today, a friend of Damien's, and it looks like we need to get going with fixing things up and getting this place looking spic and span to put it on the market by around May. We have so much stuff to move out of here before we can do anything - not sure where we are going to put it! Not to mention Rexy, he's another spanner in the works!

So, with all this, work, and training - eek, I am going to be bizzy. :) Not to mention a couple of trips away in between now and May.

I was going to do some work tonight but my brain is a bit fried for writing programs, so have just been doing some email and of course, this.

Today's pic is the beautiful Hilary, who has just finished program number 2. She looks sensational and has come a long way! Congratulations HILS!!!! Hilary was a Body Blitz monthly winner, and is now a Personal Success Mentor with Ideal Bodies Online.

Bugger!!! It won't let me post the photo!!!! Maybe it's having a bad night, I will try again tomorrow. Sorry Hils!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home