2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 7

Today I have been HUNGRY!!! I woke at 5am this morning, with a coughing attack, and didn't go back to sleep, so got up and got into things. Getting up early/lack of sleep has a profound affect on hunger - I am sure of it! That is why I try to explain to my clients how important sleep, and rest is. I was starving after eating meal 2, at 11am. Anyway, I toughed it out, the arvo sleep helped a bit, as did my peanut butter portion :) So, 50 mins of cardio on tready done this morning, and now, just finished chest/tris and abs. Finished my protein shake, and now will do a little more work.

Tomorrow is my day off training and cardio!! I won't know what to do with myself :) Actually, I have a list of things I need to do - meeting with builders for on site inspection of our house (how exciting!), meeting with real estate agent re selling our current house, and appointment for facial at 6pm - my treat :) I will be madly working away on programs as well. And I MUST call my friend Shazza!

I was just notified the Bride of the Year contest closes in 2 days - so, I thought I may as well sell myself one more time ;) If you haven't already, would you please put in a vote for me!

You can do so by following these instructions:

1. For an official vote you must log into www.truebride.com.au
2. Go to the Bride of the Year page, where you will find my picture in the voting section.
3. Click on my photo and you will find 'Vote By Email' under the photo.
4. Do not delete or alter any contents in the subject matter when mailing.
5. You are welcome to add comments in the body of the email (only if they are nice ones!!!)
6. Important: Only one vote per person will be accepted, any duplication is deleted.
7. Each vote is encrypted, so please make my votes count!

Thanks :) You can email me and let me know you did :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."- Anonymous

1 Comments:

  • How exciting must be great knowing that it is just around the corner until you will be moving into your new home.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home