2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm back!

Things are ticking along nicely. Have been very busy, hence no recent updates. I did my training followed by cardio again this morning - it's good to get them out of the way together, but boy, by the end of the 50 min cardio session, I am starting to feel a bit wonky. It's day 3 of low carbs today so have been feeling pretty tired. I did train well though. I had my first crappy training session yesterday. Legs and bis. I was feeling fatigued, not recovered from previous workout and I was tired and hungry. But, I made it through, and couldn't wait to get home to my protein frappe! My favourite part of the day! How sad! High carb day tomorrow, so I am once again looking forward to that. Travelling in the car tomorrow, so tonight I have cooked up all my food for the weekend - veggies, tuna, sweet potato, potato - and already have the chicken cooked and frozen so will just defrost it overnight. I shouldn't have to even cook anything (except eggs perhaps) while away. I have pre requested my chicken/veg meal at the wedding.

Will be seeing Kim at 2 pm for an hour and half posing session. I didn't get around to doing any this week so this will be the first time I have donned my 6 inch heels for awhile - an hour and half of posing will have me SORE. I've decided to train before I leave tomorrow, rather than have a day off. Then I will just do cardio on Saturday, instead of both cardio and training - only so much can be done when you have to go to a wedding! Then cardio before we leave, and back in time to train before the gym closes at 5pm!

I'm feeling a bit weary tonight, so I will pack my bags and then have a pretty early night.

I have most of my work done, so don't have to worry too much over the weekend. I do have an article to write for Women's Fitness & Health, sometime over the weekend. Probably on the drive down tomorrow!

Hopefully Kim will also have some good ideas together for my routine, she has had my music for awhile now but this is the first time I have seen her since start of Feb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home