2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bit tired!!!

Every night now it seems I zonk out around 8.30-9pm. The full on training schedule would be the reason - so, I will be getting to bed a bit earlier than usual from now on. I have a new training program, and tonight was legs and bi's - boy oh boy. It is a tough LONG session - and I am going to be sore from all the squatting! Back to the torture chamber - the hack squat machine! Jodie trained with me tonight, and eased into it, though she will be very sore no doubt!

Michelle sent me my Myoplex package, and in it, she put a lovely surprise :) a set of ear plugs for my ipod, ones that I can use while I am on the tready!!!! They sit over your ear so they won't fall out! I was telling her today how I had recently purchased some similar ones, but the sound was terrible, could barely hear the music. But these ones are just brilliant. THANKS Michelle!!!!

Well that's it for my quick check in - time for bed! Up for cardio tomorrow, and training tomorrow night with Jodie - chest/tris and will fit in the bi's we didn't do tonight!

Happy birthday to Kerry :) Hope you had a wonderful day - Mother's Day AND a birthday, all at once!!! I tried sending you and Michelle mail tonight and it came back - twice :( Not sure if it's me, or you guys.

5 Comments:

  • Gidday Sue,

    Boy am I exhausted just reading your workouts! Awesome stuff. I love reading it.

    Thanks so much for including my Blog on your Link. Wow, that's nice.

    I have just begun a special story about my experiences with Ideal Bodies (all exceptionally good stuff). My challenge officially finishes on May 29th and I'm going to feel pretty sad. I will post the story after my challenge, so the good folks out there can look at my after stats etc. Pretty much like Lisa's. I've started an intro and I will fill it all in a couple of weeks.

    It's getting really late now, must hit the sack. Oh by the way, you've got my blog down twice? unless, there's two Maraina's?? Goodness, we don't want that. The world can only handle one!

    Maraina

    By Blogger Maraina, at 11:10 pm  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 1:42 am  

  • With all those hours of cardio ahead of you - I'm glad I could help!

    How cool - I'm a link now! I didn't even notice until Mariana mentioned hers - Thanks!

    Jodie will be wishing she was still on Holiday after a couple of your training session:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 1:45 am  

  • Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a good day and yes it is full on having Mothers' day so close to a Birthday. Next Monday Zachary and Mum celebrate their birthdays. May is a very big month for us. Zachary is getting a drum kit. Our boys can start their own band. Jack on guitar, Sam on keyboard and Zachary on drums. .........if Zachary practises.

    Thanks for putting my link on too.
    I don't know why you were rejected, I have cleaned out my inbox and also have a yahoo address.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 8:34 am  

  • You are ALL so welcome!!

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 6:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home