2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Skin folds tomorrow!

I feel confident, but I did the first time too and ended up a little disappointed. Things have sort of 'plateaued' again, after a great week last week, but I know that is very normal. I will just keep on keeping on, and it will all come together :) Though, I am SURE Richie must take something away from my diet soon!

I got a lovely surprise in the mail today, from Carolyn, a client who has just finished, and had some amazing results. It was a Thank You card, with the words "You saved my life". I am going to get a big pinboard in the new office, and stick up all my cards and lovely emails etc, that I get from clients - I think that would be really inspirational to have all those in front of me every day as I work :)

I wanted to have my updated web site ready today to show the world :( I haven't heard from my web guy, hopefully tomorrow then.

I can't believe how many we are having come to the INBA show in July, girls from all over the place, even Hilary and Shel from Qld! What a blast it will be to meet everyone.

Had a great cardio session yesterday, well, as great as it can be. Let me put it this way, it was HARD WORK, and it was GREAT when it was over :) My calves are so sore!! I did some breaks on the tready, with huge step ups in the aerobics room for 5 mins at a time. This morning I did straight tready, on high incline of course. I really have to push hard now, and pump my arms, to get my heart rate up. I am getting very fit. I wish I was allowed to RUN, I am sure I could run forever I feel so fit! But, alas, I will never know :)

I did a set of pullovers for 12, then 10, with 55lb tonight, and that was my 4th exercise. Pretty happy with that. There was a lady doing pullovers in the ladies gym the other day, with 4lb db's...I need one of those shocked smilie faces to insert here.

Tomorrow is cardio first up, after skin folds. Then later in the day, I think I will try for mid afternoon to avoid the crowd, is legs. I will have to snap some pics again for Richie tomorrow too.

Ok, it's way past my bed time. Have a great day tomorrow everyone.

Attached a pic of Kimmy at Phat Camp, with Jen and Heather, after she won a trip to Camp Eden! Maybe tomorrow, it's not gonna do it for me tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home