2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tickets for INBA All Female July 15

Just a quick post, anyone who is coming along to the INBA, and wants to sit in a group, please email me because I am organising some good tickets! There is a number of us going, so you are more than welcome to sit with us. If you need any info on the contest, just email me, sue@idealbodiesonline.com

Ali, you and Kerry are organised! Lisa and Beate, hope to see you there??? :)

Today was leg day. Again! It always seems to be leg day! I trained well, oh and last night I had a ripper of a back and shoulder workout. Decided to do a cardio on my day off (Tuesday) instead of tonight, I thought I needed an afternoon off - didn't get to the gym until lunchtime so going back a few hours later was a bit much.

Weight had dropped a little more this morning. I am starting to like what I see in the mirror! I did some posing in shoes at the gym before my leg session, and while my legs are never going to be big, I can see muscles I haven't seen before :) And my shoulders and arms, and back are bigger and thicker. If I can keep this upper body size while trimming down further below, I will be a happy camper. I feel as though I am in front, in terms of my prep time, which Richie thought I would be by giving it 16 weeks. However, I like to feel safe :)

Time to head off to the supermarket to get some groceries, my list is easy, sweet potatoes, salmon, chicken, veggies - Damien's list is longer and more involved :) He's sitting here doing my MYOB so it's the least I can do to get groceries. I think we might watch a dvd for a change tonight, instead of working.

Booked flights for comp today, and, for Dianna too! It's going to be a big reunion! Can't wait.

Ali, you got the joke about the underwear obviously :)

Off to answer some comments, then will go shopping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home