2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Good evening!

My routine video is done, yippee, but I won't get it until Kim gets back from Perth to send it to me. I think we are starting again!

Thanks for all the great comments on the new look site! We are still working away at it, and slowly page by page, it will be updated. I can't believe over 18000 views of my blog since I started counting a few months ago :) I didn't realise I was quite that interesting...but I must be! I wish I could get some smilie image things in my blog, I definitely need some kind of face for that.

Had our 2nd open inspection today, so had the big tidy up and then shipped Rexy off to mum's for a few hours, while I went to the gym.

I am excited to catch up with Jodie tomorrow!!! Well I hope to. Heaps to catch up on. Being mother's day tomorrow, we are having the folks around here for lunch - our house is finally tidy enough to have people over! I think Damien will cook a barbie, and no doubt we will have some dessert - or should I say, everyone else except me, will have some dessert :) I will be having my chook and broc, and perhaps a short macchiato for my dessert. Just remembered, my sweet potato is in the micro, excuse me while I finish 'preparing' it for grilling...

Right, got some zucchini on the go too.

Training - today was cardio, as usual and later this arvo, my additional leg session, which is a combo of cardio and leg training. Nice short, but intense session. Richie is looking at my programs and will have updates for me by the end of the weekend.

Oh how could I forget. We went out for dinner last night :) Ended up inviting a couple of guys I used to work with, who Damien is also friends with, so it was a fun night, lots of laughs :) I had my steak and a big bowl of green veg. The steak was to die for. Lean as, and cooked to perfection - medium rare. It was melt in the mouth. So, I'm told that is the last (and first I might add, apart from the wedding) time I am allowed out to a restaurant before comp! I also have had my beloved Myoplex put on hold for the moment - I might get them back he tells me, but I doubt it - I think that's his way of keeping me calm :) I get tuna or egg whites, or chicken, in it's place - woohoo, NOT!! But, of course it's neither here nor there - food right now is just a means to an end :) Like Richie said once - us bodybuilders are crazy - and that if he told me that I could get ripped by eating dog food, I probably would, right? I won't tell you my answer :)

Tomorrow is Back/Shoulders, yeah, and cardio. It's my whole day off on Wednesday though, that will be nice. Perhaps THIS week I will get to go shopping!

Let's see if I can post pics tonight....nope :( It doesn't like that pic of Kimmy, Jen and Heather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home