2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, May 08, 2006

Quick check in before I hit the sack!

Great day, got a lot accomplished. I was up earlier than usual today, so was all done and dusted with my cardio by 8am. That was good to get it out of the way early. I went back tonight for Chest and Tris, and abs, and home for my favourite part of the day, Myoplex time :) Sad, I know!

I even started on some programs today as I have a huge influx of clients, and it looks like we may be going away visiting Mothers on Sunday, and Saturday we will no doubt be having another house inspection, which takes up a good half of the day.

Updated web site will be out soon! Just making some final changes to it, and then will email a Newsletter out to announce. :)

Tomorrow is no training, just cardio. I might do some routine practise and maybe I will book in for a massage. Oh, I wanted to go shopping too didn't I? :) Perhaps I will do that rather than the massage.

Had Adam tell me my abs were coming out, I haven't seen him for awhile, so he noticed right away. He reckons I will come up well this year. Remains to be seen, but I should do.

Just finished writing my next Q&A column for WF&H, was going to go the carb route, but will leave that for next time maybe. Instead I talked about scale weight fluctuation.

Ok, must get to bed, it's getting late, hope everyone has an awesome day tomorrow. Jddie flys into Australia tomorrow, then Mildura on Wednesday, can't wait to catch up with her!!

5 Comments:

  • You know you will do well at the comp Sue. You are very graceful and you have so much time up your sleeve to have the perfect body and .............you have the best support team ever.

    By Blogger Kerry, at 9:24 am  

  • Good to hear that your abs are coming out Sue... I'm hoping I might be there in July to watch you compete!

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 4:09 pm  

  • Busy Busy, sometimes you can never tell how busy u are going to be!! Life is really a guessing game, either u have a break or you don't.

    By Blogger Tracey, at 4:37 pm  

  • Kerry's right you'll do great! especially with us all cheering/yelling you on!

    Ali xx

    By Blogger Ali, at 4:42 pm  

  • I know I am going to have the best support crew this side of...anywhere!!! Thanks girls :)

    x

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home