2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Quick check in

Big day today, glad I stayed in last night and finished off my work so today I could relax a bit with the 2 mums at lunch. Damien did a ripper job buying all the goodies and then cooking it all up while I went to the gym and trained! We had a really nice time, I had my chook chargrilled, as well as my zucchini - very nice. Then we all took a drive to the new house and had a look through - been awhile since Damien's mum and dad had seen it. I went from there into town, to meet Jodie for a coffee. Was great to see her and look at a very small portion of her photos - I believe she took 700 of them :) She brought me a lovely gift and card back from her trip. We chatted for about an hour and a half before I had to leave to yes, you guessed it, go back to the gym for cardio!

I was so hungry when I got home. I wolfed down the remaining meals I had. Now I am very tired, just fallen in a bit of a heap. Tomorrow I will be up for cardio, then will train at 6pm with Jodie!! Be nice to have a training partner back again. Leg day tomorrow. My legs and butt are a bit sore from yesterday's session. I really need a massage - I am booked in for Tuesday.

Ok, signing off here...hope all the mum's had a wonderful day!! I'm still waiting for Rexy's present???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home