2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Morning!!!

I am just making a quick post, we have a house inspection at lunch time, so between cooking and eating, I am (we are) cleaning up for that. Have to move big Rex to mum's again too. He will get used to it soon (I doubt it)! Did my 'additional' leg session yesterday, nice and short, and then really struggled to get back to the gym that evening for an hour on the incline tready, but of course I did it. I couldn't live with myself if I missed one! I find the first 20 mins are a bit tough, but then I get warmed up properly and I power through it. Still, it's a damn long time on the tready. Damien put some new tunes on the ipod for me yesterday and that was excellent, kept me going.

I woke up even lighter on the scales, this week I am flying - since Phat Camp I've dropped another kilo, which may be a bit quick for me, so I have emailed Richie to make sure. Not bad while eating 140g carbs a day :) Definitely losing my bum, put my jeans on last night and they are all baggy in the bum and legs. Nice. I promised myself I can start buying new clothes when I got to the 116's, so here I am. Now I just need to find the time to shop. I'm sure I will manage :)

I have to wait until our inspection before heading off to the gym today, and I have two sessions, so that means will have to get back there around 5pm for my final one.

Pip, how awesome to hear from you, thanks for the lovely comment!

Ok, I will be off now, things to do, house to sell!

3 Comments:

  • I know some really good shops, Sue. You know, where I shop in Melbourne!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:40 pm  

  • I'm think I'm right for underwear :)) he he...

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 10:19 pm  

  • that's too funny!!! :)

    By Blogger Ali, at 4:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home