2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Monday, June 26, 2006

Hi!!!

Phew, a breather, at 11pm. Things are getting more and more hectic! I had an outage of my web site and email which didn't help that I then got 75 emails at once :( So have been sorting through them. I am not meant to be working any more :)

Anyway, training all good, diet all good. Have been having a few really good days, and am feeling the changes start to happen. Seeing some veins, and striations in my shoulders and chest. I do feel and look quite depleted though. People are starting to look at me, so I know that I am beginning to look 'freaky', you know, different from everyone else at the gym! I can't wait until the final week, when I deplete and load, and get rid of the sodium and fluid.

It was leg day today, I think Richie is trying to kill me! Also biceps and cardio. I wolf down my meals like you wouldn't believe - no touching the sides.

We've been doing all sorts of things for the house too ie measuring up furniture, cupboards, choosing colours for staircase, getting plans copied etc. It's being painted inside at the moment!

Yesterday I had shoulders and back - still lifting 30lb db's for presses so my strength hasn't been affected too badly. I had a little mishap when BB rowing - my 'hook' slipped off the 70lb bar and dropped onto my quad - nice sore bruise there now. I have my last massage before comp tomorrow - and I will need it after today's leg session. I am also really sore from back day, but more so from the posing I did during my session...ouch!! Posing is such a good workout!

Talked to Kimmy on the phone today, that was good :) We are trying to get a few last minute things arranged - both of us busy as bee's. Can't wait til we get to Melbourne and can just sit and chat (and practise posing!!).

Damien and I are taking a few days break after the comp - I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to that! Going to the Yarra Valley - wine (and food) tasting heaven! So busily trying to find a nice B&B there. Some gorgeous places - complete with double spa and fireplace.

Ok, must go to bed. Every day is a big day these days.

3 Comments:

  • Sue you deserve a nice break after comp, I love staying at places with spa and fireplace... how relaxing! Exciting that your new house is coming together too!

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 7:21 am  

  • Sounds like you'll have a lovely and well deserved break.
    Our house has just been painted inside - it looks great. We are in the final stages - we move back in in about 3 weeks time, assuming they have fixed the kitchen problem.
    Cathy

    By Blogger CJ, at 12:43 pm  

  • Kangaroo Ridge is the only place to go in the Yarra Valley to truly unwind. Reid and I have been twice. It was still good the second time. We tried another place once but it just didn't measure up.
    www.kangarooridge.com.au
    At least have a look at it.
    kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home