2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday, has been a 'breeze'

Lordy me, is it COLD!!!! I was up at 6am and off to the gym by 7 for a cardio session. About 300 metres down the road I made the mistake of putting my windscreen wipers on with a spray of water, as it was a bit dirty – and it completely iced over on contact!!!! I had a tiny spot I could see out of if I sank right down in my seat. So, I thought I had better not risk it, since it was still a bit dark too. I turned around and drove home, and ended up having to scrape the ice off with my gloved hands!! It was minus 4 this morning. I can’t imagine living where it snows and having to scrape snow off the car every morning, or shovel (or even snowblow!) snow from the driveway!

I am at the office (Gloria Jeans) – what a life ‘eh, being able to work from the coffee shop. I can’t get the net or mail here obviously, but that is the great thing about it – I have no interruptions and I get SO much done in 2 hours!

A huge thank you to Beate, a previous client - what a lovely, thoughtful and generous lady – she read my blog about how much I loathe cardio, and she sent me a couple of cd’s with some motivating music on. Now Damien is having a hard time putting them on the MP3 but I am sure he will figure it out!

I had a good session of cardio this morning, even though I was without my MP3 – while Damien was playing around with it, he flattened the battery! Lucky I had the new Ironman with me to read. Did all you PHAT Campers receive your copy? It has the Jen Hendershott and PHAT Camp article in it. And a tiny pic of all you campers! You need a magnifying glass to see who the faces are!

Thanks to all who gave me feedback on my photos – I sent the 'real' ones to those who either asked or my friends who’s straight up opinion I really value. My goodness how the weeks are slipping by. Also huge thanks to the people – friends, clients, acquaintances – who have emailed me with supportive messages. I will post some here so I can go back to them when I need to read them :) I am sure there will be plenty of times I need to in the next few weeks!

Just letting you know i am thinking of you and wish you all the best for the next four or five weeks. You have done a fantastic job so far and this time from all accounts you are healthy and well. You are such an inspiration for me and I will look forward to reading your blog over the next few weeks. Anyway thinking of you, supporting you in any way i can even just if you know i am thinking of you and looking forward to seeing the final photos .

You look amazing!!!! Very inspiring - you don't have an ounce of fat on you and have amazing muscle tone. You will blitz your comp - very motivating... thanks again.

I read your Blog today and just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear you are having a tough couple of days however you are a wonderful trainer and motivator and if anyone has the will and motivation to succeed it is you.

You hang in there and keep working because I know you will reach your goal and you will be fantastic at the competition.

Thanks so much for my program, especially as I read on your blog that you weren’t feeling too good! As the ladies commented on your blog – you really are inspiring and such a great role model for us girls and to read that you’re soldiering on is even more inspiring and also a true measure of your dedication. I’m sending you positive vibes and hope that you’re back to normal soon. I’m hoping that some of your dedication and focus will rub off on me ;).

Hope your routine is coming together, you are right on track with you body. I am sure you will look amazing - you have beautiful symmetry I think you could do very well Sue and perhaps find yourself competing overseas.

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!!

You are DEFINITELY WAAAYYYY more muscular than the last time you competed!

You can already see the vein in your arm popping!

Deep cuts starting to show in your pecs!

Your abs look great!

Your legs look hard already - nice quad!!! And look at how high your butt is!!!!!!

I know it's hard for you to step back and see all the hard work you've done - but consider where you were LAST year this time!!!

Thyroid problems - no energy, exhausted, weird cravings.....hmmm - well this year those same symptoms are for different reasons. If I remember right you were even comtemplating whether you would compete again EVER - right?

Look at this pic compared to the ones of you at Phat Camp last year - tell me you don't look 100% stronger, fitter and harder!

If we sprayed you with some brown paint right now - today - people would be impressed!

Hi Sue - your pics are great and I can certainly see you have added some major muscle.

Wow. Excellent. Lots of muscle size everywhere. Beautiful shape. Looks good to me!


That's a selection, and I will come back and read often - thanks girls, and guy :)

Trained chest and triceps with Jodie last night – nice quick session, I added some pushups to my chest regime, and also changed the order of some exercises as per Richie’s instructions.

Oh yeah, I got my new posing suit!!! I thought the colour looked a bit bright when I saw it, but on, it really enhances my tan and looks really good. The beading, as always, is beautiful. Now, for my next one…I already know what I want!

Will respond to comments later!

5 Comments:

  • Hi Sue,

    boy am I glad I logged on and caught the pics before they disappeared. You look FANTASTIC!!!!!! But I never thought you'd be anything less.
    Great news that you'll be training clients for comps. I will definitely have to sign up soon (whether for 12 transformation or comp prep) to get the benefit of your knowledge and experience.
    All the best for comp day.
    Cheers
    Magda (in Brissie)

    By Blogger Magda, at 9:26 pm  

  • Hi Sue, still reading your blog - playing around and trying to start my own. Not much luck so far, a bit time consuming. I had a laugh about the ice on the windscreen. I did the same thing when I came out of the gym this morning. The windscreen had fogged up a bit so I put the wipers and water on - bad mistake - frozen solid. Had to crank up the heater and wait a while before I could drive home. It was minus 5.7 here this morning. Not sure why I live in Victoria give me a 40 degree day any day!!! Still enjoying reading your blog, you are an inspiration. Working a night shift at the moment at the local hospital (on reception) only 4 hrs to go before I can shut my eyes. Hate these shifts, money is good though. Cheers for now, keep up the training. Kerryn P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 am  

  • Hi Sue - just wondering if you could send me your photos too. Its great for my motivation levels though they are pretty high at the moment, thanks to your program. I'm getting so many compliments and i feel great so a big thankyou and i'm only halfway there!
    Cathy N

    ps am I ma very jealous of the fact that you can work at a place like Gloria Jeans! *sigh*

    By Blogger CJ, at 9:53 am  

  • It sounds like you're in New York!!!!

    You guys don't keep snow scrapers in the trunk of your cars?

    Sadly - mine's there year round, because you just never know.......

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:25 pm  

  • Bel, you have mail! Great to hear from you.

    Hi Magda, thank you! Yes, email me anytime you need some details.

    Kerryn, really lovely to see you here too! Minus 5.7 my goodness, you can have that all on your own! It was 2 degrees this morning and it felt so warm :) Hope you got your much needed zzzz's!

    Cathy - you have mail too! I am so pleased you are loving the program - you have made considerable progress in your 6 weeks photos so can't wait to see you at week 12! Stay focused! Yes, it is nice to be able to take my lap top and set up anywhere I like :)

    Michelle - I wouldn't know what a snow scraper even looked like. Matter of fact, I barely know what snow looks like...and that is how I like it :))

    By Blogger Sue Heintze, at 9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home