2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, June 16, 2006

Hungry hungry hippo :)

I am hungry :) So what's new. Go metabolism go. I had to get out of the house tonight, so as to avoid standing in the pantry/fridge, looking for something to eat. It worked as always. I see the signs of change happening once more, which is good news.

I did a nice hard session at the gym this morning (cardio) and got a lot of work done at GJ's. We then had a meeting with our builders at the house, and when I got home at about 4pm, I just died. So, I decided to have today as my one session day, which means tomorrow will be 2! We also have another open house tomorrow morning :( I will do my first cardio while that is on and then another later in the day. I better practise my routine a bit more too. Jodie was going to come in and be my 'audience' on Sunday, but she isn't well so I don't know how long she is out of action for. Get better soon Jode.

I can't think of anything else at the moment, apart from being very busy, everything seems to be running smoothly at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home