2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Friday, June 23, 2006

It's been so long...

Time between posts is getting longer and longer. Where does the time go? Oh I know, I spend all day at the gym, that's where it goes! Ok, so I have barely even looked at my computer today, except to get my program and diet changes from Richie and to speak to Jo Rogers about my suits. I have a ton of banked up email which I will endeavour to get to but apologies in advance if you are waiting on a reply!

Today was spent like so: hour on treadmill, home to eat, shower, have nails done and eyebrows waxed, home to eat, into town again coffee with Damien and then to new house to see what has been done. A couple of questions needed to be asked of builders so drove back in to town and dropped in there. Organised sample colours of walls and carpet and arranged change of colour to wardrobe runners. Tanning appointment. Drove back to house to meet Damien and landscaper for meeting. Home to eat. Out to carpet store to pick up sample. To post office to get and post mail. To gym for 2nd training session. Home to eat, shower, and here I sit at 6.40pm. Tonight I will try to get some work done!!

Tomorrow we have a rest from open inspections - yippee!! Thank goodness for small mercies. So, 2 cardios tomorrow.

Had something quite embarrassing happen today - but funny at the same time so I will tell :) I had run out of sports tops to wear to the gym this morning, so put my sports bra on, got a tshirt out, and then put my big woolly warm jumper over the top. Off I went. Got there, went to take off my jumper before session and lo and behold - I forgot to put my tshirt on!! So, all I had on was a sports bra! Going home was out of the question as I had an appointment at 11am, and that would have put all my timing out. So, I thought 'perhaps I can just do my whole session in my jumper...' - thinking positive. I lasted all of 10 mins before I was sweating buckets. There was no way I could not take my jumper off! So, I told the lady on the other treadmill my dilemma - she said 'oh no that's fine! I think all the guys work out early in the morning anyway'. So, here I am, stepping it out on the tready in my tracky daks and Berlei sports bra :) Now, how many of you would have done that 'eh?? It gets worse. A guy did come in. So, I had to yell out to him 'please don't mind my top!' etc etc. He said 'ahh no worries, it's no different to a sports top!" I said, "I suppose, but it just doesn't feel quite right!". Then another lady came in, and I felt the need to explain myself to her as well! She was right next to me and said "at least you have the body for it! Ohh look at your arms, they are beauitful!!". Then she was asking what I do to have arms like that. It looks like I may have a new client :) Actually it was good to chat, it really made the time go quick!!

Ok, well I best be off and do a bit of work before I crash. I have a phone appointment with Richie in the morning. Not long to go now, and did I mention I am having a mild panic attack at the little time there is left!!

3 Comments:

  • LOL!!!

    Awkward - yes.
    Embarrassing - a little.
    But after seeing your pics, aka no more muffin top, need to worry/explain to everyone.....

    NONE AT ALL!

    I'm sure even the guys were staring wishing they had a body like yours!!!

    Now if it was just your thong with no trekkies.......

    LOL!!

    - XX Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:18 am  

  • Glad to hear you got into your workout regardless. Michelle's comment of the thong though may have drawn a line for ALL of us! hehe

    By Blogger Rachel, at 10:53 am  

  • Very funny Sue- I could not have done it!! hahahahaha

    By Blogger Amy, at 2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home