2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

11 more sleeps

I'm plodding along! Well, actually I am going a million miles an hour really, I just don't stop these days :) Not even needing my mid arvo nap anymore. I am getting up early, and to bed early, though tonight I have lasted until 10pm! I suggested we go out for dinner - for Damien. We went to an Indian restaurant, and I took my pre weighed salmon and green beans and a diet softy :) I just wanted to go out.

I trained back and shoulders today, and cardio of course. I have a routine down pat for this last week, it's working a treat. I tanned today too, one more tomorrow and that will be it, instructions from Richie - no more tanning.

I got a lovely housewarming prezzie in the mail from Michelle today! I LOVE surprises, thanks Michelle!

Tomorrow is chest/tris/calves/abs again, and more cardio. Same old same old. I have Friday off completely - noice, because I have to get my hair done - 3 hour job. So it will be my day to relax, before doing my last leg session on Saturday and my last cardio for this prep - woohoo!!

Ok, getting tired, time to snooze. Hope everyone is going well...

Oh, we had an inspection tonight (just one more thing to work around) and it apparently sounds hopeful - got everything crossed, because I am totally sick of inspections!!!

3 Comments:

  • It does seem like you are always preparing for an inspection.

    Selling your house can be such an incovenience!

    It will so nice when you move in to your new "mansion":)

    Sleep tight!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 11:16 pm  

  • It does seem like you are always preparing for an inspection.

    Selling your house can be such an incovenience!

    It will so nice when you move in to your new "mansion":)

    Sleep tight!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 11:16 pm  

  • Yipppee Sue, we are close.

    Don't you love having long hair :-) it is always worth the 3hours at the hairdresser...

    I feel for you trying to sell the house. We had final inspection yesterday and the buyer passed it off, so settlement on friday... I am kinda sad but in a way one step closer to the dream house... hurry up council and approve it!

    Sam

    By Blogger Sam D-M, at 12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home