2007 - Pride and Accomplishment

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sooooooooooo tired...

Sorry but I don't have the energy to respond to comments but just to say thank you so much eveyone, your support means a lot to me!

Today was cardio x 2, no training. Did 2 really good sessions. Also had my facial.

Michelle, got my PACKAGE today, you know the one. :) All worked out beautifully. Thanks to you!!

Talked with Richie for about an hour this morning to get my notes for the coming week. Not looking forward to giving up the salt but hey, it's only for a week! I only have a 40 min session of cardio tomorrow and my LAST one on Saturday, nice and short, 30 mins. Then on Sunday I start depleting, and drinking lots of water.

I put my new suit on and posed in it today, it's very nice :)

Must take pics in morning to send to Richie, and then, off to the hairdressers. Then have a meeting with our tiler at 2.30pm, and I have a bit of work to do, then my cardio.

Well, it's 7.30pm and grandma is ready for bed :) Nigh night! x

1 Comments:

  • YES!!!

    I'm glad everything worked out for you!!!!

    Sleep tight!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home